EDUCATION FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED
SPORTS & FITNESS
HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS
Mission20 Foundation is a rebranded version of Mission20, retaining its decade old value of being a non-profit youth organization for social responsibility and volunteering. Mission20 Foundation separates itself from other new profitable division of Mission20 with the aim and focus of continuing charitable activities with the support from its profitable division along with partnership with other organizations and individuals.
Mission20 Foundation believes in partnering with every segment of community, one of them is the corporate & business community, Mission20 Foundation aspires to be the most favourable youth organization for Corporate Social Responsibility projects of any business, enabling the involvement of youth from its Goodness Force, NGOs & community leaders for a single goal of benefitting the beneficiaries of the social projects.
Goodness Force Volunteers
as the Goodness Force Volunteers in the Sustainable
Development Goals of the UN
Join the community of like-hearted & responsible global citizens
- If you want to ‘DoGood’ for the people around you and the most needy.
- If you are a student & want grow all the skills needed in the 21st century.
- If you are a young professional & want to feel good & relaxed after work by spreading goodness around you.
- If you are a homemaker & want to add community service to your day-to-day noble work.
- If you just want to be part of events & campaigns in Qatar